Friday, April 29, 2011

W is for Weather

I have joined the A to Z blogging challenge. During the month of April I will write a post each day with the exception of Sundays and these posts will correspond with each letter of the Alphabet. You can join by following the link above.

**************************************************
I have been in Arkansas for about 7 years now... and I don't recall having such crazy weather in a 4 months span! We missed 6-7 days in January and February for snow and then this week I spent an hour hiding in a stair well at work! I do not like tornadoes... I do not like being away from my husband during tornadoes. No damage other than my car now looking like a big black golf ball. I am praying for the people who lost loved ones on the storms this week.
****
My sister, Kari, decided to join the challenge, so be sure to take a look because she will be having a giveaway when she reaches 20 followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment