Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Going on Vacation!

Yeah, you read the title right. Jeff and I are going on vacation. This is going to be our second trip to Hot Springs, AR during the winter. We will be staying in a quiet cabin at a ranch in the middle of no where... with no cell service. We will be going to Garvan Woodland Gardens one night to see the amazing light display. Now that I have had my camera for a year, I think I may get better pictures this year! We will also walk the promenade and "Bath House Row" in downtown Hot Springs. I will be wearing the new hat my sister made me and shipped express just so I could have it for vacation... my sister is the best!

I plan to make good progress on my second "Be a Santa for a Senior" blanket which is my hexagon blanket. I will also be finishing the hat with detachable flower for my boss and a flower for this adorable little purse I made last night. These photos a rough... the lighting is terrible in my office... well was terrible... I got a higher wattage light bulb today!





















The pattern for this purse can be found at Tangled Happy

2 comments:

  1. DAMN SKIPPY I'M THE BEST!!! LOL!!! I love you. Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like to worked up perfectly! Thanks for posting a link. Hope you enjoy you vacation! Sound peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete