Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hair Bands and Car Accessory Cases

I don't have pictures yet... but I wanted to tell you about my recent experiments.
I got my very first car 2 weeks ago and it has one of those CD players with the removable face plates. My husband and I were real worried that I would break it by putting it in my purse, so I crocheted a case for it with Caron 1 Pound black yarn and Bernat Baby Coordinates pink yarn. Its so thick and strong. I love it.
Last night I was bored and while looking for baby crochet patterns I came across a blog with a pattern for a hair scrunchie. I decided to give it a try. My, it turned out beautiful... so I made 2 more in different random patterns. I will make more with my scrap yarn and maybe try to sell them too. Ill post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment