Monday, September 3, 2007

Baby Sets

I have had a wonderful time making these baby sets as they have been a great learning experience for me. Although I have never made hats or bibs before now, I do consider myself an almost pro at baby booties as I have been making them for almost a year now.
I gave the blue set to my cousin who is expecting her first baby this month. I still don't know what I am going to do with the pink and white sets. I toyed with the idea of selling them and giving 50-75% to charities like Knitting for Noggins with Arkansas Children's Hospital, Project Linus, Wings of Hope - Crafty Angels, and Heavenly Angels in Need. I thought about either sending them supplies, money and/or items I crocheted myself. But at the moment I'm not quite sure how to get these items sold. I've thought about ebay and etsy. I think I still need to pray about it.
So are you ready for some pictures?





No comments:

Post a Comment