Sunday, September 5, 2010

My First Patch

So I found this wonderfully green cardigan at Walmart last winter. I wore it everywhere... work, church, grocery shopping, working out at Curves... yep, everywhere. A couple weeks ago I found that I had a huge hole in the left elbow. I decided that I was going to crochet a "patch" for it... I dont have hooks small enough for a doily type "patch" and I honestly don't think that I could crochet a doily to save my life. So, using the smallest hook I have, the F hook, I made this black flower with some Naturally Caron "Country" yarn in Black. It was a bit awkward stitching to the cardigan, but kind of cute...

2 comments:

  1. Your flower patch is a great idea Sarah.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debi! I thought about adding some black embellishments to the cardigan to kind of tie it all together... guess this will be a WIP!

    And thank YOU for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete