Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quick Update

Well I am now 32 weeks pregnant with my little boy and I can't believe how soon it is that I will finally be holding my sweet blessing in my arms! This pregnancy has been easy and relatively enjoyable. My first trimester was heavy with sickness but I really enjoyed my second trimester and other than feeling large and slow now I am also enjoying my third trimester. I wish sleep was easier... or rather being able to remain comfortable enough to sleep!

Here I am at a small photo shoot for maternity/family photos this weekend. Love my baby!

3 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures. The most amazing feelings in my life were when I had my two daughters--it is the most wonderful thing to happen. Good thoughts and prayers that you have a great rest of your pregnancy and delivery. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling great! Hope you can sleep well soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures - you look very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete