Sunday, December 11, 2011

Charity Blankets Finished

I finished my charity blankets about a week ago and dropped them off at Walgreens for the "Be a Santa for a Senior" donation box earlier today. This was my third year participating and I didn't finish the 4 blankets I wanted to finish but I did get two done and I think they are quite beautiful. However, I did forget to take a picture of them before taking to Walgreens to Hubby was a dear and held them up for a quick photo shoot. Hope you like them as much as I do!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE! these are beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blankets!! My daughter would love the second one--it has her 2 most favorite colors. I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blankets good job thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete