Friday, July 4, 2008

Posts lacking...

Hey all you hookers out there. I haven't been around because I have been so busy with work and I'm getting started on Christmas presents already. I have one scarf and one hat finished, pictures to come later. I got an abundance of free time lately because I have been home sick on doctors orders and I have also been in the hospital. Ever tried to crochet with an IV in your hand? Its not fun, that's for sure. Anyhow, it's vacation time and I am staying up late... 12:30 am... lol. But hey I'm beat, watched some beautiful fire works tonight after spending the evening with the family, I had a blast. I will be making a "Chemo Cap" soon. Grandma has been diagnosed with lung and back cancer and has already taken 2 chemo treatments and her hair is starting to fall out. I think I will be using some Yarn Bee "Luscious" in black (found only at Hobby Lobby... and in my apartment! lol) It is a soft semi furry yarn, not wild like fun fur. Anyhow. Bed time. Ill get you some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment